Startklar / Startklar Plus / Startklar Classic / Startklar Classic Plus cancellation and accident insurance
- Provides protection against cancellation costs (entry fees) in case of acute illness, injury by accident or pregnancy* if you are not able to take part in a race in Sweden.
- The insurance is also valid in case of close relatives acute illness, injury byaccident or death.*
- Maximum compensation is SEK 2 500 for a single race and a total of SEK 5 000 a year.
- The reason for the cancellation must have occured after the insurance was taken out and paid for.
* You must be able to verify the reason for the cancellation with a certificate/document from a doctor.
- Accident insurance is included in Startklar and Startklar Classic when you participate in a race and during travel in Sweden to and from the race.
- Accident insurance is included in Startklar Plus and Startklar Classic Plus when you participate in a race and during travel in Sweden to and from the race. Plus every time you train in Sweden.
The price in SEK is 155 for Startklar, 275 for Startklar Plus, 195 for Startklar Classic and 345 for Startklar Classic Plus.
The insurances are valid for one year (Startklar and Startklar Plus) or 15 months (Startklar Classic and Startklar Classic Plus) in Sweden for all races.
You can buy your insurance here.
- Claims shall be reported to: Svedea AB, telephone +46 (0) 771-160 199.
- Insurance provider is Svedea AB, Stockholm, Sweden, org.no 556786-1678. The insurances are administered by Försäkringskompetens i Uppsala AB, Sweden, org.no 556584-5624.
Note! This is a brief description in English of the insurance. In the event of a dispute regarding the content and interpretation of the terms and conditions in "VILLKOR Startklar, Startklar Plus, Startklar Classic, Startklar Classic Plus G:545:3", the original Swedish wording shall always prevail.
Startklar motionsloppsförsäkring lanserades år 2000.